Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Visions of Light/Hunger

I just watched a documentary by Arnold Glassman titled, Visions of Light and I must say that I truly enjoyed it. This documentary talks about the importance of cinematography that we all [probably] take for granted in the films that we watch.

However, in some very rare occasions,if a film is done really well, we'll notice the great cinematography that is in front of us. Can you think of a movie with great cinematography? If you want to, you can leave a comment telling me which film and why you picked it.

I am watching Steve McQueen's movie, "Hunger" as I type this post and I must say...

...this movie was shot very well! Powerful. Focused.

Be sure to check out the films, Visions of Light and Hunger! You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment